- Review daily transactions (including advance request, payment vouchers and accounting entries) prepared by the accountants.
- Supervise cash transactions done by cashiers and review daily cash reconciliation.
- Prepare daily cash projection according to cash advance and payment request.
- Ensure timely closure of accounts and prepare monthly financial reports for management’s review.
- Support management with project/budget planning and data analysis.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Liaise with third parties when necessary, such as government authorities, tax offices and auditors.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- B.Com/B.Com/Any Bachelor Degree with LCCI Level III or CPA
- Must have at least 3 years or above working experience in relative field.
- Age between 25 to 35.
- Proficient in English 4 skills would be advantaged.
- Able to use Microsoft Office.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good team player and can lead Senior and Junior accountant.
- Primarily in an office environment from Monday to Saturday.
- Periodic weekend or evening work is expected to accommodate Chairman/CEO’s schedule.
- Flexibility to travel domestically or overseas with Chairman/CEO
- Salary Negotiable