- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Maintain the company’s website
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of Experience in Management or other relevant areas.
- Able to travel to other region if needed.
- Fluent English Language in oral, presentation and writing are a must.
- Salary Negotiable