- Establish and lead the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interview management and executive position candidates.
- Ensure all HR activities including recruitment and contract termination are aligned with local law, company policies and guidelines
- Conduct investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitor the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Review, guide, and approve management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Establish training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation, management development and the measurement of training impact.
- Assist managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Assist with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget.
- Maintain HR policies and practice and ensure organizational compliance with relevant Myanmar Labor Laws.
- Review current policies and practices of the organization regularly. Involve in the modification and development of policies and regulations.
- Oversee and manage the work of reporting HR staff. Encourage the ongoing development of the HR staff.
- Advise the management on group organisation structure.
- Establish the company salary structure, pay policies and oversee the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Lead competitive market research to establish pay practices that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Monitor all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Identify and monitor the organisation's culture so that it supports the attainment of the group's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in a large corporation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Working condition
- Primarily in anoffice environment from Monday to Saturday. Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.
- Salary Negotiable